Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Christmas Carol Movie and Lunch

Our Christmas Carol movie date is fast approaching and I'd like to give you a few more details about the day.

First of all, I'd like to thank the parents that signed up to bring food and other items for our lunch!!! I'm asking that those who signed up for paper/plastic products, non-alcoholic champaign, and red potatoes would please bring their things to school already on Weds. of next week. The other parents who will be providing turkey and gravy, please bring your turkey on Friday morning. I will be putting it all in a nesco to heat while we are at the movie. I will post the items that each person signed up for on the blog by this coming Friday.

Chaperones should be at school no later than 8:45 a.m. We plan to leave shortly after 9:00 a.m. I will provide maps and have a list of passengers for each driver. We will arrive at the theater in time to buy concessions before the movie.

Parents-please send money along with your child if you would like them to be able to purchase popcorn... at the theater.

I'm really looking forward to this event, and appreciate all of the parents that are willing to help with driving and lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment